We aim to ensure the continued success of The Priory LSST Academy by:
1. Raising standards of attainment within the Academy.
2. Raising VA, JVA and CVA across all areas of the Academy.
3. Highlighting the importance of ‘Progress between Key Stages’.
4. Ensuring that the Learning and Teaching experience for our students is good and outstanding.
5. Developing a curriculum that is suitably challenging and differentiated.
6. Planning effectively and sustainably the new developments taking place on The Priory Academy LSST site: Sports Centre, Faraday Centre, Arts Centre, Dining Facilities, and Boarding House
7. Introducing the latest ICT innovations and Management Information Systems to enhance learning and improve administration
8. Improving the recording and reporting student outcomes
9. Developing a wider range of extra-curricular activities
10. Providing a coherent self-assessment framework which can be used to monitor progress and improve performance
11. Further developing a unique committee structure that holds the senior team to account