Mental Health and Conditions
Our mental health is how we think, act, and feel and can be affected in many ways.
The following websites provide information about what mental health is, the different types of mental health concerns, and where you can find guidance and support.
- What are mental health problems? - Mind An introduction into Mental health problems
- 5 steps to mental wellbeing - NHS (www.nhs.uk) - Evidence suggests there are 5 steps you can take to improve your mental health and wellbeing. Trying these things could help you feel more positive and able to get the most out of life.
- Online mental health support | Mental Health Foundation – this website looks at the following, one-to-one support, communities, self-help programs and therapy, all online based.
- The National Autistic Society have some guidance and support on mental health for people with autism.
- Adults :: Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust (lpft.nhs.uk) –
Adult Mental Health Helpline
In conjunction with Mental Health Matters
Call for free 24 hours a day on 0800 001 4331